DELICIOUS TANGY PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Doonze
Categories: Boneless Pork Chops
Total time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|4 boneless pork chops|
|½ cup lemon juice|
|½ cup Worcestershire sauce|
|½ cup vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon minced garlic|
- Combine the pork chops, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Squeeze as much excess air from bag as possible. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade directly to the grill. Discard the marinade.
- Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Calories 536.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.9 g, CholesterolContent 106.6 mg, FatContent 36.5 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 41.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.6 g, SodiumContent 400.5 mg, SugarContent 4.2 g
TENDER BALSAMIC MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 6-8 serving(s)
|2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/2 cup balsamic vinegar|
|3 -4 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 1/2 teaspoons crushed rosemary|
|1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon pepper|
- Add oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, worcestershire, and pepper in plastic bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Add pork tenderloin to bag and marinade 4-24 hours.
- Cook on grill or oven.
- Oven setting is 375, usually 25 minutes per pound.
- Pork is done when thermometer reads between 140 and 160 degrees.
- I take mine out of the oven when it’s at 140 and then let it rest, because when meat rests, it continues to cook and will reach a higher internal temperature.
Calories 364.9, FatContent 23.5, SaturatedFatContent 4.2, CholesterolContent 98.4, SodiumContent 97.8, CarbohydrateContent 4.5, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 3.3, ProteinContent 31.5