GOLDEN CORRAL FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE (COPYCAT) – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 25 hours 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|3½ lb cut into 8 pieces whole chicken|
|3 cups all-purpose flour|
|5 cups up to 8 cups, for frying vegetable oil|
|4 cups buttermilk|
|2 tsp salt|
|2 tsp ground black pepper|
|1 tsp or chili powder cayenne pepper|
|dipping sauce of your choice|
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Whisk to evenly incorporate.
- Add the chicken in the buttermilk marinade. Mix to incorporate and cover with a cling wrap.
- Transfer to a chilled area and marinate for at least 6 hours, best if overnight.
- Preheat your deep skillet with oil, ready for frying. Prepare also a basket lined with paper towels.
- Dredge the chicken in flour. Pat to cover all creases, then shake off any excess.
- Deep fry the chicken in batches for about 7 minutes on each side.
- Drain the chicken on paper towels before serving. Repeat until you have fried all the chicken.
- Serve immediately with fries and a dipping sauce of your choice.
Calories 1,635.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 44.00g, CholesterolContent 85.00mg, FatContent 155.00g, FiberContent 1.00g, ProteinContent 27.00g, SaturatedFatContent 118.00g, ServingSize 8.00 , SodiumContent 843.00mg, SugarContent 8.00g, TransFatContent 1.00g, UnsaturatedFatContent 23.00g