CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Heather
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 40 wedges
|1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced|
|1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2 green bell peppers, chopped|
|2 red bell peppers, chopped|
|1 onion, chopped|
|10 (10 inch) flour tortillas|
|1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 tablespoon bacon bits|
- Preheat the broiler. Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss chicken with fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet. Place under the broiler and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in bell peppers, onion, and broiled chicken. Cook and stir until vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with chicken and vegetable mixture, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and bacon bits. Fold tortillas in half and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve.
Calories 244.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.8 g, CholesterolContent 34.9 mg, FatContent 11.3 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 13.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.5 g, SodiumContent 504.3 mg, SugarContent 1.8 g