WHITE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: MyRecipes
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 2 cups
|1 ½ cups mayonnaise|
|¼ cup water|
|¼ cup white wine vinegar|
|1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper|
|1 tablespoon Creole mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 teaspoons prepared horseradish|
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl; whisk until completely comnbined. Serve with your favorite barbecue dishes. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
T.G.I. FRIDAY’S JACK DANIELS SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Michael DeLong
Total time: 1 hours 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
|1 head garlic|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 ⅓ cups dark brown sugar|
|1 cup pineapple juice|
|⅔ cup water|
|¼ cup teriyaki sauce|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|3 tablespoons minced white onion|
|1 tablespoon bourbon whiskey|
|1 tablespoon crushed pineapple|
|¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut about 1/2-inch off top of garlic head. Trim root, so garlic sits flat. Remove outer layers of papery skin, leaving enough so cloves remain intact. Place garlic into a small baking dish, drizzle olive oil on top, and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven until cloves are soft and fragrant, about 1 hour.
- Stir brown sugar, pineapple juice, water, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce together in a saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and keep at a simmer.
- Squeeze sides of garlic until pasty roasted garlic emerges. Measure 2 teaspoons roasted garlic into the saucepan and whisk until incorporated. Reserve remaining roasted garlic for another use.
- Stir lemon juice, onion, bourbon whiskey, pineapple, and cayenne pepper into sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until liquid reduces by half and turns thick and syrup-like, 40 to 50 minutes.
Calories 151.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.8 g, FatContent 1.8 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 1.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 467.2 mg, SugarContent 28.5 g