TACO BELL TOSTADA COPYCAT RECIPE – THEFOODXP
Provided by: Yamini Rathore
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|½ cup Refried Beans|
|2 sprigs Shredded Lettuce|
|1 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|½ cup Tomatoes (Diced)|
|½ cup Cheddar Cheese|
|1 tablespoon Salsa|
|1 teaspoon Taco Seasoning|
|1 tablespoon Creamy Chipotle Taco Bell Sauce|
|2 Crunchy Tostada|
|1 teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder|
|1 teaspoon Salt|
- Gather all the pantry items on the table to prepare the tostada right in your kitchen.
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce for the toppings. Shred some Mexican cheddar cheese in a small bowl.
- Take a pan greased with olive oil. Add refried beans to the pan.
- Then, season it with a pinch of garlic powder, salt, red chili powder, and taco seasoning.
- Mix everything and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the pan when the spices are merged with the refried beans.
- Now it’s time to assemble the tostada.
- Take the crunchy tostada, add refried beans all over, and top it with tomatoes, lettuce, and cheddar cheese.
- Smother a teaspoon of spicy chipotle sauce and sprinkle a pinch of taco seasoning on the top.
- Bake the tostada for 3-4 minutes in the oven.
- Serve this delicious Taco Bell tostada with a dollop of salsa and enjoy.
Calories 450 kcal, FatContent 24 g, CholesterolContent 75 mg, SodiumContent 1290 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 3 g, CarbohydrateContent 32 g, ProteinContent 26 g, ServingSize 1 serving