YOGURT AND SPICE ROASTED SALMON RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Provided by: Sabrina Ghayour
Yield: 4 servings
|500g skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4cm cubes|
|4 tablespoons Greek yogurt|
|1 tablespoon garlic granules|
|1 heaped tablespoon rose harissa|
|1 teaspoon ground turmeric|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|Finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed lime and a good squeeze of juice|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|Generous amount of Maldon sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper|
|Finely sliced onion|
- Preheat your oven to its highest setting (with fan if it has one). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add the salmon and turn until well coated in the marinade.
- Spread the salmon out on the prepared baking tray and roast for 10 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with tortilla wraps, tomatoes, finely sliced onion, coriander leaves and Greek yogurt.
CAJUN SALMON WITH GREEK YOGURT REMOULADE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Provided by: Dina Cheney
Categories: Healthy Salmon Fillet Recipes
Total time: 25 minutes
|4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets (fresh or frozen, thawed), skin and pin bones removed|
|¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt|
|1 small shallot, finely chopped|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley|
|2 teaspoons cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon prepared horseradish|
|1 teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|¼ teaspoon sweet paprika plus 1/8 teaspoon, divided|
|⅛ teaspoon garlic powder plus 1/4 teaspoon, divided|
|Pinch of salt plus 1/4 teaspoon, divided|
|Pinch of ground pepper plus 1/8 teaspoon, divided|
|3 teaspoons olive oil, divided|
- Bring fish to room temperature by letting it stand on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, shallot, parsley, vinegar, horseradish, mustard, 1/4 tsp. paprika, 1/8 tsp. garlic powder, and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pat both sides of the fish dry with a paper towel. Brush both sides with 2 tsp. oil. Season both sides evenly with the remaining 1/4 tsp. each salt and garlic powder, and 1/8 tsp. each paprika and pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the fish, skinned-side up. Cook, pressing down on the fish with a spatula, but otherwise not moving the fillets, until the undersides are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Using the spatula, very carefully flip the fillets. Continue cooking, without moving, until the undersides are golden brown and the fish is opaque and just beginning to flake, another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately, with the remoulade.
Calories 242.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 78.7 mg, FatContent 9.6 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 35 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, SodiumContent 292.6 mg, SugarContent 0.8 g