MASCARPONE CHANTILLY AND STRAWBERRIES CHOUX – CASSEROLE …
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 15 pces
|100 g eggs (2 eggs medium size)|
|60 g milk|
|60 g water|
|60 g butter|
|60 g flour|
|3 g sugar|
|2 g salt|
|200 g cream 30% fat|
|125 g mascarpone|
|1 tablespoon icing sugar|
- Melt the butter into a sauce pan with the milk and water then boil.
- Lower the temperature (I put at 4 on a scale from 1 to 10) and add the flour, sugar and salt. Mix vigorously with a spatula until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Keep on mixing while your sauce pan is still heating slowly (we say that we dry the pastry) for 2 minutes and make sure that the pastry won’t stick to the bottom of your pan.
- Take the pan away from the heat and add one egg and whisk until you get an homogeneous mixture.
- Add the second egg and whisk. Your mixture must be smooth and homogeneous.
- Then put the pastry into your pastry bag and pipe on a silicon baking mat or a baking paper.
- Pre-heat your oven at 160 degrees and put your choux in it for 35 minutes (a little bit longer if you make big ones, a little shorter if you make small ones). Do not open the oven door during that time !
- After 35 minutes, make sure that your choux have a nice golden colour (if not, leave them for a few more minutes while still watching).
- When you take them out of the oven, wait 2-3 minutes and place them on a grid until they cool down completely.
- Place the bowl and whisk in your freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the cream and whisk until it starts to be firm. Add the icing sugar.
- Keep whisking and add the mascarpone until you get a very firm texture.
- Cut your choux in two.
- Stuff them with chantilly cream and strawberries.
- Serve or set aside in your fridge.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent