CHILEAN PISCO SOUR RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 3 minutes
Prep time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
|3 ounces chilean Pisco|
|1 ounce lemon juice|
|1 -2 tablespoon sugar|
|1/4 cup crushed ice|
- In a shaker with crushed ice add Sugar, followed by pisco and top with lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake until sugar dissolves.
- Taste, and adjust sugar to your liking.
- Serve in chilled cocktail glass.
Calories 55.9, FatContent 0, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 1.5, CarbohydrateContent 15, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 13.3, ProteinContent 0.1
PISCO SOUR RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
This recipe is from Ryan McGrale, bar manager of No. 9 Park, in Boston.
Provided by: Ryan McGrale
Yield: Serves 1
|1 egg white|
|2 1/2 ounces Pisco Capel (see note)|
|1/2 ounce simple syrup|
|3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice|
|Angostura Bitters (see note, below)|
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine egg white, Pisco, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Cover, shake vigorously for 15 seconds, and strain into six-ounce cocktail glass. Top with a few drops of bitters.
PISCO SOUR II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: PattyQ
Categories: Chilean Recipes
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 cups
|2 cups pisco|
|1 cup fresh lime juice|
|1 egg white|
|1 ⅓ cups confectioners’ sugar|
|2 cups crushed ice|
- Blend the pisco, lime juice, egg white, sugar, and ice in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into fluted glasses and top each with 1 to 2 dashes of the aromatic bitters to serve.
Calories 225.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 23.4 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 0 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 0.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, SodiumContent 2.5 mg, SugarContent 21 g