RECIPE OF SUPER QUICK HOMEMADE PERSIAN PRUNE STEW WITH CHICKEN …
|chicken breast thigh|
|prunes for per person|
|medium onions finely chopped|
- Pour water in a pot, add 1 tsp salt. Bring it to boil and add chicken pieces and one chopped onion and garlic. Allow to cook.
- Thinly slice two other onions.
- Sauté in oil. Then add turmeric and peppers.Cook until onions softened
- Then add prunes and fry for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Once chicken cooked, remove them from the pot and fry in a pan until browned.
- Pour 200 ml. chicken juice (chicken stocks) in the pot.
- Add chicken meat, and fried onions to the pot.
- Add 1 tbsp of saffron water to the sautéed onions and fried chicken. Taste the stew, if there is need, seasoning again.
- Allow to cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes. Serve it with saffron rice.
Calories 254 calories