EASY MEXICAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: ANDREALF63
Categories: Ground Beef Casserole
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 9×13-inch casserole
|1 pound lean ground beef|
|2 cups salsa|
|1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained|
|3 cups tortilla chips, crushed|
|2 cups sour cream|
|1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained|
|½ cup chopped green onion|
|½ cup chopped fresh tomato|
|2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in salsa, reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in beans; cook until heated through.
- Spread crushed tortilla chips in the baking dish, then spoon beef mixture on top. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives, green onion, and tomato on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Calories 631.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.8 g, CholesterolContent 119.2 mg, FatContent 43.7 g, FiberContent 6.2 g, ProteinContent 31.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 22.5 g, SodiumContent 1308.3 mg, SugarContent 6 g