EASY AND QUICK HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 tablespoon fast rise yeast|
|1 cup water (120*)|
|1 tablespoon oil|
|1/4 cup tomato sauce|
|1 teaspoon italian seasoning|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|1 1/2 cups pepperoni slices|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese|
|3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese|
- In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Mix water and oil; add to flour mixture.
- Turn onto floured surface; knead for 2 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl; turning to grease top.
- Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Punch down; place on 12in, greased pizza pan.
- Pat into a circle.
- Topping: Mix first 5 ingredients and spread over crust.
- Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the mozzeralla; 1/2 the monterey jack, and 1/2 the parmesan.
- Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
- Repeat the cheese layer.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until light brown.
Calories 953.9, FatContent 57.2, SaturatedFatContent 22.8, CholesterolContent 138.8, SodiumContent 2730.3, CarbohydrateContent 64, FiberContent 3.2, SugarContent 2.4, ProteinContent 43.2
QUICK AND EASY PIZZA CRUST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: CHEF RIDER
Categories: Pizza Dough and Crusts
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 12-inch pizza crust
|1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)|
|1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast|
|1 teaspoon white sugar|
|2 ½ cups bread flour|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon salt|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Place warm water in a bowl; add yeast and sugar. Mix and let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Add flour, oil, and salt to the yeast mixture; beat until smooth. You can do this by hand or use a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook to make it easier. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a 12-inch circle. Transfer to the prepared pizza pan.
- Spread crust with sauce and toppings of your choice.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 169.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 28.1 g, FatContent 4 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 4.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 292.8 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g
PIZZA MARGHERITA IN 4 EASY STEPS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Provided by: Good Food team
Categories: Buffet, Dinner, Main course, Snack, Supper
Total time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes 2 pizzas, serves 4
|300g strong bread flour|
|1 tsp instant yeast (from a sachet or a tub)|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling|
|handful fresh basil or 1 tsp dried|
|1 garlic clove, crushed|
|125g ball mozzarella, sliced|
|handful grated or shaved parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)|
|handful of cherry tomatoes, halved|
|handful of basil leaves (optional)|
- Make the base: Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well, pour in 200ml warm water and the olive oil and bring together with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, fairly wet dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside. You can leave the dough to rise if you like, but it’s not essential for a thin crust.
- Make the sauce: Mix the passata, basil and crushed garlic together, then season to taste. Leave to stand at room temperature while you get on with shaping the base.
- Roll out the dough: if you’ve let the dough rise, give it a quick knead, then split into two balls. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into large rounds, about 25cm across, using a rolling pin. The dough needs to be very thin as it will rise in the oven. Lift the rounds onto two floured baking sheets.
- Top and bake: heat the oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 8. Put another baking sheet or an upturned baking tray in the oven on the top shelf. Smooth sauce over bases with the back of a spoon. Scatter with cheese and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and season. Put one pizza, still on its baking sheet, on top of the preheated sheet or tray. Bake for 8-10 mins until crisp. Serve with a little more olive oil, and basil leaves if using. Repeat step for remaining pizza.
Calories 431 calories, FatContent 15 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 7 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 59 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 2 grams sugar, FiberContent 3 grams fiber, ProteinContent 19 grams protein, SodiumContent 1.9 milligram of sodium