AGUA DE LIMÓN CON CHÍA (LIMEADE WITH CHIA SEEDS) RECIPE …
Provided by: Fany Gerson
Yield: About 5 cups
|3 large limes, quartered|
|4 cups water|
|1/2 cup sugar, or more if needed|
|1/4 cup chia seeds|
- Put the limes, water, and sugar in a blender and pulse 3 to 4 times, just enough to extract the juice from the limes but not crush the skins (which would make the drink too bitter). Strain through a fi ne-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Taste and add more sugar if you like.
- Whisk in the chia seeds and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until completely chilled. Stir before serving, then serve over ice.
AGUA DE LIMON CON CHIA (LEMON CHIA WATER) – MARICRUZ AVALOS …
Provided by: Maricruz
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 Tbsp chia seeds|
|6 cups water (room temperature)|
|4 limes (juice)|
|4 Tbsp brown sugar (read notes)|
|1 lime or lemon (cut into slices)|
|mint leaves (optional)|
|ice cubes (as needed)|
- Add water in a large pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and then stir in chia seeds slowly while whisking vigoroulsy.
- Add sugar and mix until dissolved, taste and adjust sugar to your liking.
- Add mint leaves and the lemon slices.
- Mix and serve in glasses with ice.
Calories 80 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 20 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, TransFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 23 mg, FiberContent 3 g, SugarContent 13 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
AGUA FRESCA DE PEPINO (CUCUMBER LIMEADE) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Yoly
Categories: Summer Drinks
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|5 cups water, divided|
|3 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped|
|½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice|
|4 tablespoons granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®), divided|
- Blend 2 cups water, cucumbers, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sweetener together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher; add remaining 3 cups of water. Stir in additional 2 tablespoons of sweetener to taste. Serve over ice.
Calories 17.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 4.5 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 0.7 g, SodiumContent 8.4 mg