ROSEMARY-GINGER COCKTAIL | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: SandyG
Categories: Gin Drinks
Total time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
Yield: 8 cocktails
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup water|
|⅓ cup packed fresh rosemary leaves|
|⅓ cup coarsely chopped fresh ginger|
|¼ teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup gin|
|1 cup rosemary-ginger simple syrup|
|1 cup sparkling water|
|½ cup fresh lime juice|
|10 ice cubes|
- Bring all syrup ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boil, stirring until sugar has dissolve, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 1 hour at room temperature.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, pushing down on solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine gin, 1 cup of the rosemary-ginger simple syrup, sparkling water, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes and shake until well-chilled. Strain 3/4 cup each into 8 glasses and serve.
Calories 178.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 27.2 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 5.7 mg, SugarContent 25.3 g
ROSEMARY-GINGER FRENCH 75 RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Provided by: Stephanie Olson
Categories: Healthy Cocktail & Wine Recipes
Total time: 5 minutes
|1 ½ ounces gin|
|1 ounce lemon juice|
|1 ounce Rosemary-Ginger Honey Simple Syrup|
|2 ounces Champagne or prosecco|
- Half-fill a cocktail shaker or a jar with a tight-fitting lid with ice. Add gin, lemon juice and syrup; shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain into a Champagne flute or coupe. Top with Champagne (or prosecco). Garnish with lemon twist and/or rosemary, if desired.
Calories 175.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.3 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 0.3 g, SodiumContent 1.6 mg, SugarContent 8.2 g
ROSEMARY AND GINGER INFUSED WATER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
|2 quarts water|
|3 fresh rosemary sprigs|
|1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot|
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass carafe or pitcher. Cover and refrigerate 12-24 hours. Strain before serving.
Calories , FatContent , CholesterolContent , SodiumContent , CarbohydrateContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent
GINGER ROSEMARY COCKTAIL WITH GIN | AN EASY SUMMER COCKTAIL!
Provided by: Nellie
Prep time: 3 minutes
|3/4 oz rosemary honey simple syrup|
|2 oz vodka (we used 45th Parallel Distillery)|
|4 oz good ginger beer|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup water|
|3 sprigs fresh rosemary|
- Cocktail Instructions:
- Rosemary Simple Syrup Instructions:
GINGER-ROSEMARY LEMON-DROP COCKTAILS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by: Dory Ford
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes 8 drinks
|1 ⅓ cups sugar|
|1 piece unpeeled ginger, about 1 1/4 in. by 1 1/4 in., sliced into 1/8-in.-thick coins|
|2 sprigs rosemary (5 in. each), plus 8 sprigs (1 1/2 in. each) for garnish|
|1 cup fresh lemon juice (at least 5 lemons)|
|1 ½ cups citron vodka|
- Make lemon concentrate: In a medium saucepan, bring 2/3 cup sugar, ginger, 5-in. rosemary sprigs, and 2 1/2 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Let steep at room temperature 20 minutes. Strain into a medium bowl, discarding rosemary and ginger, and stir in lemon juice.
- Pour remaining 2/3 cup sugar onto a plate. Slice 2 thin slices from lemon and quarter the slices. Insert a 1 1/2-in. rosemary sprig through center of each quarter. With a wedge cut from remaining lemon, moisten the rims of 8 cocktail glasses. Twist rims gently in sugar to coat.
- Fill a large pitcher half-full with ice cubes. Pour in vodka and lemon concentrate and stir vigorously. Strain into glasses, dividing evenly. Float a rosemary-skewered lemon quarter in each.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Calories 206 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30 g, FatContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 0.4 g, SodiumContent 1.7 mg
CREAM OF CARROT SOUP WITH GINGER AND ROSEMARY RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 medium onion|
|1 stalk celery, with leaves|
|2 medium potatoes|
|2 sprigs parsley|
|5 cups chicken broth|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger (or about 1 1/2 inches of ginger root, finely grated)|
|1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (or more to taste)|
|1/2 cup half-and-half cream|
|salt and pepper|
- Melt butter in heavy-bottomed soup pot. Coarsely chop vegetables. Add onions, carrots and celery to butter in pot. Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add potatoes, ginger, rosemary and parsley. Stir in stock. Cook, partially covered, until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes). In batches, puree vegetables and stock in a blender and return to pot. Stir in cream, add salt and pepper to taste and reheat but do not boil.
Calories 324.1, FatContent 17.1, SaturatedFatContent 10, CholesterolContent 41.7, SodiumContent 1126.1, CarbohydrateContent 33.1, FiberContent 5.7, SugarContent 7.5, ProteinContent 10.6
ROSEMARY GARLIC AND GINGER CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Yield: 2-4 serving(s)
|2 -4 skinless chicken breasts (bone-in, skinless)|
|3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard|
|2 tablespoons prepared horseradish|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|2 tablespoons water|
|4 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|1 -2 tablespoon dried rosemary|
- In a marinating bowl or large ziploc bag, mix together spicy brown mustard, horseradish, olive oil, water, garlic, gingers, pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken and marinate as little as 30 min or as long as possible.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400-425. Place chicken and all of the marinade in a shallow baking dish lined with foil for easy clean up. Sprinkle dried rosemary on top of all the chicken breasts. Do not cover.
- Bake in oven for 50-65 minutes, basting chicken with juices once after 30 minutes, and once during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Once chicken is out of the oven, let chicken rest at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving so juices can redistribute. Serving too quickly will not result in juicy moist chicken! :).
Calories 324.4, FatContent 6.4, SaturatedFatContent 1.3, CholesterolContent 136.9, SodiumContent 746.6, CarbohydrateContent 8.3, FiberContent 2.4, SugarContent 2, ProteinContent 56.3