CHEWY COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: N Hoff
Categories: Coconut Cookies
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen
|1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour|
|½ teaspoon baking soda|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|½ cup butter|
|½ cup packed brown sugar|
|½ cup white sugar|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 ⅓ cups flaked coconut|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in flour mixture, then stir in coconut until well combined.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories 75.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.5 g, CholesterolContent 11.9 mg, FatContent 3.5 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 0.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.4 g, SodiumContent 62.5 mg, SugarContent 6.8 g