COPYCAT CRUMBL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES — LET’S DISH RECIPES
Provided by: Danelle
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces|
|1 1/4 cups brown sugar|
|1/2 cup white sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1 1/2 cups cake flour|
|1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 cups milk chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars on high speed for 3-5 minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 1 minute more.
- Mix in flours, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Measure 1/3 cup of dough and form into a ball. Pull the ball in half, then press it back together with one of the jagged edges facing up. Place the dough balls on the prepared cookies sheets, 2 inches apart (6 cookies per sheet).
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cookies are just golden. Do not over bake. Let sit on cookie sheet for ten minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories 523 calories, CarbohydrateContent 69 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 78 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 25 grams fat, FiberContent 2 grams fiber, ProteinContent 6 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 15 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 443 grams sodium, SugarContent 41 grams sugar, TransFatContent 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 8 grams unsaturated fat