RAFAELLO CHEESECAKE | TASTEMADE
|7 ounces maizena cookies (Brazilian sugar cookies)|
|1/4 cup shredded coconut|
|1/4 cup toasted almonds|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|1 cup chopped white chocolate|
|1/2 cup fresh heavy cream|
|2 2/3 cups cream cheese|
|1/4 cup coconut milk|
|1/2 lime, juiced|
|1 cup shredded coconut|
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the cookies, coconut and almonds. Blend until crumbs form. Add the butter and pulse for another 2 minutes until the mixture has reached the consistency of a coarse flour. Press mixture into the bottom and sides of prepared pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate together with the heavy cream in a hot water bath. Set aside to let it cool.
- Use a whisk to soften the cream cheese, then add the melted chocolate and the coconut milk.
- Add the lime juice and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, over the cookie lining. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with the shredded coconut and truffles.