TARATOR RECETTES RECIPE
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-6 serving(s)
|2 cucumbers (about 500 g or 1 lb)|
|500 g plain yogurt (1 lb)|
|3 -4 garlic cloves|
|2 -3 tablespoons of crushed walnuts (optional)|
|1 bunch fresh dill|
- Cut the cucumbers into cubes and put them in a bowl. You may aslo grate them but it changes the look and the consistency.
- Beat the yogurt with a fork until it gets liquid and pour it over the cucumbers.
- Add the crushed garlic, the walnuts and the minced dill as well as salt and oil to taste.
- If needed add some water to make the soup as liquid as you like but take care not to make it too "thin".
- Put into the refrigerator to cool or add ice cubes.
- Serve cold.
Calories 136.2, CarbohydrateContent 16, CholesterolContent 21.7, FatContent 5.7, FiberContent 1.1, ProteinContent 7.3, SaturatedFatContent 3.6, SodiumContent 81.2, SugarContent 11.2