QUICK CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
|6 oz refrigerated cooked Southwest-flavor chicken breast strips (from 9- or 12-oz package)|
|1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa|
|1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)|
|2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)|
|1/4 cup sour cream|
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In small bowl, mix chicken and salsa.
- Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on work surface. Layer with one-fourth of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Top with another tortilla; spray top of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Cook in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, carefully turning after 2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, additional salsa.
Calories 580 , CarbohydrateContent 45 g, CholesterolContent 85 mg, FatContent 3 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 29 g, SaturatedFatContent 16 g, ServingSize 1 Quesadilla, SodiumContent 1360 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 2 1/2 g
EASY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: gluten-free,low-carb,low sugar,nut-free,easy chicken,weeknight meals,dinner,main dish,poultry
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 4 servings
|1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 bell peppers, thinly sliced|
|1/2 onion, thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips|
|1/2 tsp. chili powder|
|1/2 tsp. ground cumin|
|1/2 tsp. dried oregano|
|4 medium flour tortillas|
|2 c. shredded Monterey jack|
|2 c. shredded cheddar|
|1 ripe avocado, sliced|
|1 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|2 scallions, thinly sliced|
|Sour cream, for serving|
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.
CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings.
|2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken|
|2/3 cup salsa|
|1/3 cup sliced green onions|
|3/4 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon dried oregano|
|6 flour tortillas (8 inches)|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|Sour cream and guacamole|
- In a large skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. , Brush 1 side of each tortilla with butter; place tortillas buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. , Fold plain side of each tortilla over filling and cheese. Bake at 375° until tortillas are crisp and golden brown, 9-11 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Calories 477 calories, FatContent 26g fat (13g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 106mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 901mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 31g protein.
EASY CHICKEN QUESADILLAS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 2 servings.
|4 flour tortillas (8 inches)|
|2 teaspoons butter, melted|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/3 cup finely chopped onion|
|1 medium tomato, diced|
|1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed and chopped|
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges.
Calories 683 calories, FatContent 29g fat (16g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 147mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 1190mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 48g protein.