TOMATO BISQUE – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 servings, about 1 cup each
|1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup|
|3 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed|
|dash black pepper|
- Prepare soup with water in saucepan as directed on label.
- Add cream cheese; cook 2 to 3 min. or until completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
Calories 170, FatContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, SodiumContent 450 mg, CarbohydrateContent 15 g, FiberContent 0.8625 g, SugarContent 9 g, ProteinContent 3 g
TOMATO AND CREAM CHEESE SOUP | SO DELICIOUS
Provided by: Vlad Popa
Total time: 30 minutes
|3 tablespoons of vegetable oil|
|1 red onion, chopped|
|2 garlic cloves, crushed|
|1 cup canned tomatoes|
|2 cups of chicken stock|
|3.5 ounces of cream cheese|
|4 basil leaves|
|2 breads slices|
|¼ cup cheddar, shredded|
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the garlic, then add the canned tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Give it a good stir and pour the chicken stock.
- Bring it to a boil, cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the basil and the cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is absorbed.
- Cover it with a lid and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Now for the bread, heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray some olive oil on it.
- Add 2 slices of bread and toast them until golden on their first side. Flip them over.
- Add the Cheddar on one of the slices and, after a few seconds, top it with the other slice. Press and keep it on heat until the cheese melts.
- Slice them into small cubes and serve them with the soup.
Calories 452 calories , ProteinContent 31 grams , FatContent 17 grams , CarbohydrateContent 30 grams