GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS – EASY RECIPE! – KRISTINE’S KITCHEN
Provided by: Kristine Rosenblatt
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 28 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons paprika|
|2 teaspoons dried oregano|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|¼ teaspoon black pepper|
|2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and rub with the 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub to gently coat the chicken on all sides.
- For the best flavor, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 12 hours before cooking. If you do not have time to marinate, you can cook the chicken right away.
- When you are ready to grill the chicken, preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the hot grill and reduce the heat to medium. Grill boneless chicken thighs for 7-10 minutes per side, or until chicken registers 165° F at the thickest part when tested with an instant read thermometer. The cook time will depend on the size of the chicken pieces. (See note below for cook time for bone-in thighs.)
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 320 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 5 g, ProteinContent 44 g, FatContent 13 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 215 mg, SodiumContent 495 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 3 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 9 g, ServingSize 1 serving