BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kimi Rae
Categories: Chicken Pizza
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
|1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust|
|1 cup spicy barbeque sauce|
|2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed|
|1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers|
|1 cup chopped red onion|
|½ cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread barbeque sauce on crust. Top with chicken, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cilantro. Cover with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Calories 385 calories, CarbohydrateContent 37.8 g, CholesterolContent 58.3 mg, FatContent 16.1 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 22.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.2 g, SodiumContent 1666 mg, SugarContent 8.7 g
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
Provided by: Cookist
Total time: 40 minutes
|Olive oil, 2 tbsp|
|Yellow Cornmeal, 1/4 cup|
|Pizza dough, 1 pound|
|Barbecue sauce, 1/2 cup|
|cooked chicken, shredded, 2 cups|
|smoked cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 cup|
|mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 cup|
|red onion, diced, 1/2 cup|
|salt and pepper to taste,|
- Preheat your oven to 450F. Drizzle a pizza pan with olive oil.
- Dust your work surface with cornmeal.
- Roll out the dough, then place it on the pan.
- Ladle the barbecue sauce onto the dough, making sure to spread it in a thin, even layer. Leave about ½ inch of dough sauce free for the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheddar, mozzarella, and chicken over the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.