APPLEBEE’S-STYLE BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 55 minutes
Yield: 3 serving(s)
|1 lb rack of baby-back pork ribs, cut in half|
|1 cup ketchup|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|3 tablespoons dark brown sugar|
|3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 teaspoon liquid smoke|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Place ribs in a large pot and fill pot with enough water to cover ribs.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- While ribs are boiling, combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place boiled ribs, meat side down, on a broiler pan.
- Brush with half the sauce mixture and broil 4" to 5" from heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce, and broil additional 6-7 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- If you like your ribs falling off the bone, add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar to water before placing ribs to boil.
Calories 486.2, FatContent 24.9, SaturatedFatContent 8.8, CholesterolContent 104.3, SodiumContent 1581.8, CarbohydrateContent 37.1, FiberContent 0.2, SugarContent 33.4, ProteinContent 30.2
APPLEBEE’S RIBLETS COPYCAT RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Provided by: Todd Wilbur
Total time: 4 hours 20 minutes0S
Prep time: 20 minutes0S
Cook time: 4 hours 0 minutes0S
Yield: Serves 2 to 3.